Suddenly someone in your house has a stomach ache for a few days. Although it was a little painful at first, the pain gradually increased and first settled around the navel and then to the right side of the lower abdomen. Our colon is hollow like a tube. There are three parts of this colon. The appendix is the growth that looks like a little finger with this scalp.
If for some reason digested food, feces or worms enter it, then there is a lack of blood and nutrition. Inflammation of various parts of the appendix causes various symptoms. This is called appendicitis. Appendicitis is seen in people aged 15-30 years. Men have a higher risk of appendicitis than women.
Table of Contents
Appendicitis has many symptoms. We have got six major symptoms of Appendicitis. There can be some extra symptoms too. Because everyone’s body function isn’t very the same. You can have some extra symptoms too. Or fewer symptoms.
- Abdominal Pain: The pain of appendicitis often occurs on the right side of the abdomen. Usually, there is discomfort in the area near the navel. Which slowly goes to the lower part of the abdomen. When moving legs or abdomen, sneezing or coughing, shaking, abdominal pain is felt.
- Flatulence: If the abdomen is swollen with sharp pain, it may be a sign of appendicitis.
- Nausea and Vomiting: Although nausea can be a symptom of many diseases. However, if there is abdominal pain with nausea and vomiting at the same time and if it does not subside after some time, it indicates appendicitis.
- Anorexia: Loss of appetite or loss of appetite or nausea while eating are also symptoms of appendicitis.
- Digestive Problems: Appendicitis is seen to cause digestive problems. For example, diarrhea may occur or constipation may occur. Some people may have gas problems.
- Mild Fever: Appendicitis can cause low-grade fever that stays below 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Again, the body may become cold. If the appendix bursts, the fever increases. A few tests are needed to diagnose appendicitis for sure. Blood CBC, routine urine tests, X-ray QUB region, and ultrasonogram can be used to confirm whether appendicitis has occurred.
- Worsening pain that keeps getting sharp as it moves from near the navel to the lower right abdomen
Appendicitis is a very curable disease. If you take proper treatment at the right time, you can recover and come back to your normal daily life. If your appendicitis confirmed by examining, doctors will decide whether there is a need for an operation on an urgent basis. Appendicitis is removed through Laparoscopy or Appendectomy Surgery. Doctors will tell you in detail about that. There are many doctors available who knows details about appendicitis treatment. Please, do not delay if you think you are in trouble. Seek expert help as soon as possible.
What Food Can Cause Appendicitis
There are some risky foods that may cause appendicitis. If you take an excessive amount of these foods, you may fall into trouble. So try to avoid this food as much as you can. Here you go to some foods you need to avoid:
- High fat, high sugar food
- Aerated drinks
- Processed food
- Beans, broccoli, and vegetables that form gas
- Bakery items made from refined flour
- Spicy and fried food
- Alcohol and caffeine
You have to lead a healthy life in order to avoid Appendicitis. Live life with discipline. Take healthy meals every day. Here are some short tips for you that will help you to Prevent Appendicitis
- Drink a lot of water
- Eat Vegetables
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits
- Avoid junk foods
- Live a disciplined life
- Sleep 6/7 hours each day
This was it for today. This article was about Appendicitis symptoms. Here I have written about many points of Appendicitis. I have collected this information from the various articles I found about Appendicitis online. I am not a doctor, neither a health specialist. This was an article to make you aware of appendicitis. We hope we did that.