We are all quite familiar with the term toothache. Causes include cavities, infections, tooth decay, gum problems, or joint disorders of the jaw. The sufferers know how painful the toothache is. At any time, such as at night, if the toothache starts, when there is no opportunity to go to the doctor, then there is a lot of trouble. In such a situation, a few tips can bring relief to the pain in your teeth.
Most of us once in life got the pain of teeth. We all know how painful it is. That is why we are here today. Today we will share some home remedies and easy tips that will help you to get relief from toothache at night or anytime.
Toothache At Night Causes
Dentists believe that the main cause of all dental problems is food that has accumulated between the teeth. Processed foods or foods with preservatives contain extra sugar. This sugar erodes teeth very quickly. People who are addicted to drinking too much coffee also lose their teeth quickly and get stains.
Our teeth are not a flat structure, they have folds, gaps. The gap between the two forms a thin layer of food. This adhesive layer sticks to the teeth like a layer. This layer does not rise unless you brush very well.
Toothache at Night What To Do (At Home)
To prevent toothache, you must have to follow all the tips given here below:
- Rinse in Salted Hot Water: The first way to get rid of a toothache is to rinse with salt in hot water. Salt-water contains natural disinfectants, which help to remove food debris or pieces stuck in the gaps between the teeth. Rinsing with salt water can reduce toothache as well as heal wounds. For this, half a teaspoon of salt mixed with a glass of juice should be used as a mouthwash.
- Rinse With Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide is great for reducing toothache. Mix one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide in one cup of water and rinse for 5-10 minutes. Hydrogen peroxide destroys bacteria, reduces dirt. It also prevents bleeding from the gums. However, this mixture can not be swallowed in any way. After rinsing, the face should be washed well with plain water. . Doing this is as good as toothache and whitening. You can do this twice a day.
- Garlic: Garlic has been widely used since ancient times to solve various problems of the body. Garlic has the power to kill harmful bacteria caused by tooth decay. Garlic can be helpful in relieving pain. For this, you have to chew the garlic and paste it on the sore spot. Garlic crushed salt mixed with a toothache can be beneficial. Chewing a few garlic can also relieve the pain.
- Clove: Clove has been used for a long time to relieve toothache. Clove oil can effectively relieve pain. Clove oil contains eugenol, which has natural antiseptic properties. If there is clove oil then soaking cotton and putting it at the base of the teeth can relieve the pain. Leaving a clove at the base of the tooth can also be beneficial. Clove oil can also be mixed with water and used as a mouthwash.
- Mint Tea: Peppermint tea is known to be soothing. It also has a cooling effect. One cup of mint tea can be effective in relieving toothache or gum pain.
- Yellow: Turmeric is known as a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It helps to relieve pain and swelling. Turmeric is also known as a bactericide. If you have a toothache, you can drink a glass of milk with a turmeric mixture or you can give turmeric powder to the gums to make a paste with water.
- Potatoes: Cut a piece of raw potato into small pieces and mix it with a small amount of salt and press it on the sore spot.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is also helpful in relieving toothache. If you rub lemon on your teeth, the pain will be much less.
- Onion: Cutting the onion into pieces that will hurt the teeth and chewing the onion with that tooth can also be beneficial. If you can’t do that, apply onion juice in the same amount and apply it gently on the gums, but the pain can be relieved.
It is to be noted that in case of toothache, the doctor’s advice must be taken even if there is temporary relief. We have just provided some home remedies that will help you to get some relief. We are not dentists. We have collected this information from various news magazines online. So it is highly recommended to you that you seek help from an expert dentist.