Many people in Bangladesh suffer from migraines. Migraine is a common health problem that affects 1 in 5 women and 1 in 15 men. Migraine headaches sometimes disrupt normal life. The disease is more common in girls. The disease usually starts at the age of 20-30 years. This is a very irritating disease that hurts so many people around the world. The statistics say that.
So I’m here with some information about migraines that you might not know. I hope this information will help you to get some relief. And we always recommend consulting doctors for the best treatment.
What is Migraine
Migraine is a special type of headache. Starting from any one side of the head, it has a wide shape. Normal blood flow to the brain is disrupted. The arteries on the outside of the brain swell and swell at the onset of a headache. Nausea and vomiting with a headache. This can lead to hallucinations in the patient. Associate Professor at the National Institute of Neurosciences and Hospital.
MS Zahirul Haque Chowdhury said in this regard, ‘Not all headaches are due to migraine, but also due to myopia, brain tumors, bleeding in the head, etc. Remember, migraine is a type of primary headache, which can be cured through regular treatment. The disease should be treated under a doctor and through regular checkups. ‘He also said that migraine pain is not due to any eye problem.
Why and who is more Affected By Migraine
The cause of migraines is not yet fully known. However, it may be hereditary or unknown. It is more common in women than in men. The ratio of males to females is 1: 5. Eating too much chocolate, cheese, coffee, etc., birth control pills, anxiety, excessive travel, exercise, insomnia, watching TV for a long time, working on the computer for a long time, talking on mobile, etc. can cause this disease. Stress, anxiety, constipation, too bright light accelerates the disease.
Symptoms of Migraine
Migraines start in adolescence and can last for a few days or months until middle age. Once a headache starts, it can last for hours, even days. Headache and nausea are the main symptoms of this disease. However, symptoms such as excessive yawning, distraction, nausea, etc. may occur even before the onset of headaches. The pain starts from any part of the head. Later it spread all over the head. Feelings of pain may form behind the eyes. I don’t like sound and light. Sometimes excessive noise and light increase the headache.
Some Tips To Get Rid Of Migraine
We have some short tips for you so you can get relief from migraine pain. But if your problem is severe, we strongly recommend you consult a doctor before taking any step.
* Treatment of migraines with immediate and preventive medication as well as adherence to certain rules can greatly reduce the problem.
* Sleep at a certain time every day and it should be moderate.
* Do not work in excess or low light.
* Avoid harsh sun or severe cold.
* Do not stay in high noise and noisy environment for long.
* Do not stay in front of the computer monitor and TV for a long time.
* When the migraine starts, you should drink plenty of water (especially if you are vomiting), rest, and put cold clothes on your head.
Foods That Help Prevent Migraine Problems
There are some foods that can help you to prevent Migraines naturally. We have a list of foods that may help you to get rid of migraine problems naturally at home.
* Magnesium-rich foods, such as shredded rice, potatoes, and barley are migraine resistant.
* Various fruits especially dates and figs relieve pain.
* Green, yellow and orange vegetables are beneficial to play regularly.
* Calcium and Vitamin D help prevent migraines. Sesame, flour, and beets are rich in calcium.
* Ginger pieces or juice can be eaten twice a day mixed with ginger powder in water.
What kind of food to Avoid When You Have Migraine
* Tea, coffee, and soft drinks
* Chocolate, ice cream, yogurt
* Milk, butter
* Do not eat tomatoes and nuts
* Wheat foods, such as bread, pasta, bread, etc.
* Apples, bananas, and peanuts
Read More about Side Effects Of Medicines
However, different foods can cause problems for individuals. So it is best to keep a diary. So that you can take note of which foods and which surrounding events increase or decrease the pain. If you make a note like this for a week, you will get your own solution. If the pain is severe, you must consult a doctor.